Till date, Cafe Coffee Day does not offer any franchise options, but wait! You can still enjoy the revenue potentials of their growth, which is as good as opening a CCD franchise. Costs and investments are also less, and you will enjoy a good return every month without getting into the troubles of running a business. Sounds interesting, right? Let us see how to open a Cafe Coffee Day store and earn good revenues. Keep reading!
How to start a Cafe Coffee Day franchise in India?
You skipped the first paragraph, right? Cafe Coffee Day franchise business options are still not available in India. But...
Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) starting costs or investments
If you have a large commercial space (or a commercially convertible space) in a high or high-medium footfall area, you can go for renting a CCD. All you would need is 1000 to 1500 sq ft ground floor space (retail space), a minimum frontage of 25 running feet, and sufficient parking space. If you meet these criteria, let's find out how to apply for Cafe Coffee Day shop rent.
How to rent out your space to Cafe Coffee Day?
Having met the above mentioned criteria, you can contact CCD with the details enlisted below and the company officials get back to you as soon as possible. You are also welcome to clear your further queries from those Cafe Coffee Day contact persons via mobile or email. You need the furnish the following details:
- Who is the owner of your retail space, singly or jointly?
- Full postal residential address and contact information (mobile number, email id) of the owner(s).
- Full postal address of the commercial space intended for opening Cafe Coffee Day.
- Area of retail space in square feet
- Frontage area of retail space
- What are the demographic features of the catchment area of the potential CCD store?
- A few photographs from various angles of your commercial space.
You might also want to read: