Why open a JK Tyre franchise / dealership business in India?
If you wonder why should you open a JK Tyre franchise, here is a list of some quick facts you might look at:
- JK Tyre is the pioneer of the radial tyre technology in the Indian automobile sector.
- The company produces 35 million tyres per annum in its 12 manufacturing units across the country, and has a strong presence outside India as well.
- There are nearly 200 JK Tyre Steel Wheels outlets for truck tyres across the country, and the company is now looking forward to expansion the passenger car tyre segment through XPRESS Wheels.
JK Tyre Franchise Investment: Cost, expected ROI, payback time, area requirements
The investment cost for JK Tyre franchise in India is Rs. 20 lakhs, which makes it an excellent franchise business opportunity under 20 lakhs. The margin is going to be around 12 to 15 percent, and the average Return on Investment is around 36%. The expected payback time is around 2 to 3 years for investment in JK Tyre franchise. Area requirement is 600 to 800 square feet (See all businesses with 500-1000 square feet area requirements). The preferred location for franchise outlet is tier 2,3, and 4 cities as the brand already has a strong presence in tier 1 cities in India. Someone already involved in Petrol Pump business, Lubricants, Battery, Two-wheeler franchise / dealerships, Manufacturing Business etc. are ideal to open a JK Tyre franchise.
JK Tyre franchise opportunities in India: Available locations
JK Tyre and Industries Limited is looking for nationwide expansion through the franchise route in the following areas, predominantly in the smaller cities:
- North India: Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
- South India: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
- East India: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal
- West India: Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
- Central India: Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
- Union Territories: Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry
JK Tyre franchise terms, agreement, support and training programme, contact details
The franchise term for JK Tyre is 5 years. The franchisee training takes place at the site. Detailed franchise manual, field assistance, expert guidance etc. are available for the unit franchises of JK Tyre. For further details, please consult the official website of JK Tyres.
You might also want to read: