Why open a Maruti Suzuki franchise (dealer showroom or service station)?
There are no ifs and buts. Maruti Suzuki is the most sold brand in the Indian automobile market, especially in the hatchbacks and entry level sedan segments. Despite the countless showrooms and service stations all across India, there are more rooms for developments in the coming years as Maruti Suzuki is all set to cross the ten lakh vehicle mark in domestic sales in FY 2012-13, and the next year has even bigger targets. Maruti Suzuki does not mean selling or repairing cars. With automobile financing, insurance, car accessories, True Value shops for used cars, exchange offers and other services, Maruti Suzuki offers a complete and satisfactory service to nation, which is also precisely the reason behind its fast progress.
Investments for opening a Maruti Suzuki franchise showroom or service station
The land required to open a Maruti Suzuki franchise showroom or service station is at least 4000 square metres. The financial depth and business experience of the applicant are also evaluated when you apply for Maruti Suzuki dealership. The cost of opening a Maruti Suzuki franchise showroom or service station will vary from 30 to 50 lakhs, depending on your space, location and nature of business. Please note that along with your application form, you will also have to attach a demand draft of Rs. 1 lakh in favour of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd payable at Delhi as earnest money. However, the earnest money of Maruti Suzuki dealership will be refunded to unsuccessful candidates. The high investments required for Maruti Suzuki showroom or service station makes it a difficult business for starters and smaller entrepreneurs, but once you can start the business, return of investment within a short span is practically guaranteed!
How to apply for Maruti Suzuki franchise (dealership / showroom / service station)?
Please download Maruti Suzuki franchise application form from the official website of MSIL. At the Maruti Suzuki official website, go to Business Opportunities, and click Dealer Requirement. The Maruti Suzuki dealership application form is available there. Alternatively, you can download Maruti Suzuki dealership form from the link given below.
Download Maruti Suzuki franchise dealership application form
Documents required to open Maruti Suzuki franchise
Please check that you enclose the following documents with your MSIL dealership application form as attachments, failing which your application shall be ignored.
- Clear photographs of the proposed land and proposed buildings for Maruti Suzuki dealer showrooms or service stations.
- City map, pointing out competing dealerships, other Maruti Suzuki dealer showrooms and service stations (if any), commercial centres and major landmarks.
- Last three years' balance sheets and P & L account statements
- Income Tax and Wealth Tax returns.
- Bankers' letters in prescribed pro forma.
- Latest CIBIL report of all directors and companies.
- Applicant's family tree.
- Organisation structure.
- Occupation and experience details of directors.
- Demand Draft as stated above.
Contact address to send Maruti Suzuki dealership application form
The 11 page Maruti Suzuki franchise application form duly filled in should be send to the following address:
Deputy General Manager,
Dealer Development - 1
Maruti Suzuki India Limited
1, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070
The soft copy of the duly filled in application form may be sent to the Maruti Suzuki dealership contact email address, email@example.com. Please note that all queries must be settled with the address noted above. We have no or contact number for Maruti Suzuki franchise (dealership / service station) business opportunities. The selection of franchise candidature entirely depends on MSIL and they are not bound to cite reasons for selection or rejection.
You might also want to read:
- How to Get Hyundai Dealership in India: Estimated cost, investment returns, application form
- Tata Motors dealership franchise : Cost, return of Investment, application process
- How to get Royal Enfield Dealer Franchise in India: Investments, returns, application process
- Bajaj Two Wheelers dealership franchise: Cost, requirements and profits